[LAF] FW: {Disarmed} FW: [londonfeministnetwork] asexuality

Sarah C L sarah.c.l at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Oct 15 09:18:27 UTC 2008

You can if you like, and my replies as well, but I don't think I will want to take part in this discussion any more. It is clear to me that you hold feminism and feminists in contempt (would you use such scornful and dismissive language about any other political group?). I can get that kind of thing any time in the mainstream; I have better things to do with my time.

Sarah> Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 10:01:16 +0100> From: Volodya at WhenGendarmeSleeps.org> To: laf at lists.aktivix.org> Subject: Re: [LAF] FW: {Disarmed} FW: [londonfeministnetwork] asexuality> > Sarah C L wrote:> > Sorry, meant to send this to the whole list, rather than to you > > individually Volodya (I'm used to Yahoo groups where it replies > > automatically to the list). Please don't take this as an attempt at a > > personal attack.> > > > Sarah> > No offence taken.> > Feel free to argue political/ethical/social issues either in private or in > public. Should i resend my answers to the list?> > - Volodya> > -- > http://freedom.libsyn.com/ Echo of Freedom, Radical Podcast> http://eng.anarchopedia.org/ Anarchopedia, A Free Knowledge Portal> http://www.freedomporn.org/ Freedom Porn, anarchist and activist smut> > "None of us are free until all of us are free." ~ Mihail Bakunin> > _______________________________________________> LAF mailing list> LAF at lists.aktivix.org> https://lists.aktivix.org/mailman/listinfo/laf