[LAF] FW: {Disarmed} FW: [londonfeministnetwork] asexuality

Volodya Volodya at WhenGendarmeSleeps.org
Tue Oct 14 09:01:16 UTC 2008

Sarah C L wrote:
>   Sorry, meant to send this to the whole list, rather than to you
> individually Volodya (I'm used to Yahoo groups where it replies
> automatically to the list). Please don't take this as an attempt at a
> personal attack.
>
> Sarah

No offence taken.

Feel free to argue political/ethical/social issues either in private or in
public. Should i resend my answers to the list?

                            - Volodya

--
http://freedom.libsyn.com/       Echo of Freedom, Radical Podcast
http://eng.anarchopedia.org/     Anarchopedia, A Free Knowledge Portal

  "None of us are free until all of us are free."    ~ Mihail Bakunin