[LAF] Revolution Time

VolodyA! V Anarhist Volodya at WhenGendarmeSleeps.org
Wed Aug 5 08:47:55 UTC 2009

steve ash wrote:
> 28 August? Nothing on at RFH then it seems, tho I thought we were having the planning meeting first?
>
> Could do that in later of course and plan online before

Yes, if you want to have a planning meeting, i'm up for that. Then we can even
have it earlier, as we won't need to advertise that apart from ourselves.

So maybe we should push the actual meeting until later and have the earlier
meeting for planning and organisation. I am free most of the time, so simply let
me know when you are thinking and i'm 90% sure i'll be ok with that.

                 - Volodya

--
http://freedom.libsyn.com/       Echo of Freedom, Radical Podcast
http://eng.anarchopedia.org/     Anarchopedia, A Free Knowledge Portal

  "None of us are free until all of us are free."    ~ Mihail Bakunin