[LAF] Final Sex work Blurb

steve ash steveash_2001 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 5 06:13:17 UTC 2009

One of our speakers prefers this version, I agree its better but I think content is more or less same before

Sex Work from an Anarchist Perspective

Sex work is a controversial subject on which everyone has an opinion. Is all Sex Work degrading and exploitative or can it under some circumstances be empowering? Do criminalisation, lack of rights and social stigma cause many of the problems associated with the sex industry?  In an anarchist society, would people exchange sex for money or would prostitution and pornography be abolished? Who decides? The LAF presents a debate on this controversial subject initiated by a panel of speakers from various perspectives and followed by an open facilitated debate. All views are welcome as long as they are prepared to listen and reason.