[LAF] re Blurb

steve ash steveash_2001 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Aug 7 21:22:36 UTC 2009

Yeah I like that 'who decides' as well, tipped the balance for me.

I know what you mean about sounding 'more biased', however at the moment we only have speakers on the 'pro-sex-work' side as the 'anti-sex-work' crew are so far refusing to debate. Plus it seems all the current LAF regulars are in the former camp, so maybe we shouldnt pretend to be unbiased, while still declaring the meeting open. Other wise we might be accused of some secret agenda? lol