[LAF] re Blurb

Ian Gregory ianji at zenatode.org.uk
Sat Aug 8 00:18:53 UTC 2009

On Fri, Aug 07, 2009 at 09:22:36PM +0000, steve ash wrote:

> I know what you mean about sounding 'more biased', however at the
> moment we only have speakers on the 'pro-sex-work' side as the
> 'anti-sex-work' crew are so far refusing to debate.

That is a shame, because there are good arguments on both sides and it
could be a very intersting debate (provided it doesn't degenerate into a
shouting match!). Hopefully there will be people in the audience who
will take on the 'pro-sex-work' speaker(s).

Ian

--
Ian Gregory
http://www.zenatode.org.uk/ian/