[LAF] Anarchist Bookfair : Voluntary Sex Workers

Ian Gregory ianji at zenatode.org.uk
Thu Jul 23 13:23:06 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 11:17:17PM +0000, steve ash wrote:

> We have two slots at the Anarchist Bookfair this year, I'm talking to
> various radical feminists and sex workers about a presentation in
> favour of free sex work for one.

About nine years ago I happened to be introduced to Ana Lopez, who was
in the process of setting up the International Union of Sex Workers, of
which she became President. I met her a few times after that but have
not been in touch for years. I thought she might be a good person to be
on a panel discussion so I just tried calling her but her mobile number
is defunct. Check out this interview with her from the Spring 2007 issue
of Red & Black Revolution:

http://www.wsm.ie/story/2390

Ian

--