[LAF] Re Re: rights

Ed McArthur antines at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jul 23 17:58:06 UTC 2009

I diId not say anyone should be "Re Educated" that is something quite sinister as you know

I was talking about Education that does not in the first place
 encourage sexual stereo types, education as in spreading for example anarchist ideas
being a form of education

I think the question of cosmetic surgery IS related to sex work  because it reflects  how society
treats women and what it "expects" of them  I only raised it because Joy mentioned it today, I did NOT accuse you of not   addressing  that particular issue as it had not come up on this discussion before whereas misogyny  had

Ed McArthur   07981  900  563

www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com
see also
www.freewebs.com/bookevents