[LAF] LAF: Iam Winding Down My Involvement

Ed McArthur antines at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jun 12 13:54:12 UTC 2009

Friday 12th June 2009
2:32pm BST
Comrades
Some months ago I I posted that I was winding down my involvement
but although Steve got the speaker for tonight and Volodya booked the venue
I have still managed to get myself the job of facilitator  and endied up promising to come
when I would rather not
Further more having been rash enough to suggest a topic for July
I found myself as usual trying to get people to agree a date

I have decided to go back to my firm decision and after tonight
will only do what I outline below

I am willing to:
Receive and circulate details of confirmed events

Continue to post them on the LAF page of that site and uodate the page
on receipt of new information

(If you want to crate a new LAF Page I can put a link to the new page
and someone else can up date the new page  that is fine by me either way
but at present a google search will come up with my site, so I need to know one way or the other)

For tonight only I will produce a piece of paper with a blurb and contact
information  I am happy for my box number to be used  but if people
dont want to join the list then they will have to email some one else
If anyone writes to the box(likely to be quite rare I am willing to send them
details of meeting by post as long as they have enclosed stamps as requested

I an Not Willing To:

Find Speakers Or Venues

Try to arrange a date that suits everyone

Produce any publicity flyers

I will not be attending meetings in the future, so you can go ahead or not with the symposium on problems with computer culture on the 24th July or any other date that suits enough people

I am pretty disillusioned and depressed and after tonight I suspect I shall be even more so,

I wont be comming to the Curry House
again

 I hope to find some one soon to do the July Book Club
and to concentrate on Black Cat Press and the Freethought History Research
Group
Cheers
Ed

Ed McArthur   07981  900  563