[LAF] Possible way to advertise

VolodyA! V Anarhist Volodya at WhenGendarmeSleeps.org
Sat Jun 13 10:56:46 UTC 2009

I propose sending the following message out:

==============

Greetings,

London Anarchist Forum, a decentralised group of anarchists and like-minded
individuals, has been in existence since 1983. We provide a platform for anybody
whose goal is to bring forth the radical change and who is thinking about how to
do that.

There are many huge divides in today's movement, and one such divide is between
people who are interested in voicing their views and those who are willing to
listen. So if you have something that you always wanted to share, some topic
that interests you please do not hesitate to contact us and we will do our best
to arrange a way for you to speak.

There are several ways that people can organise the discussion within LAF:
* Talk and discussion - the most straight forward way, for when the speaker has
much that needs to be said without interruption, but yet allows for the
discussion afterwards.
* Symposium - best suited for the topics where there are numerous opinions and
multiple positions which are voiced by different people.
* Fascilitated discussion - this is great for the topics where either very
little has been said so far, or where there are only very few dogmatic
ideologies which dominate the discourse.

Of course, if you wish to structure something in a different, original way, we
are more than happy to listen to your suggestions.

Remember, we do not promise to agree with everything (or anything for that
matter) of what you have to say, we do not promise to take on your causes and
challenges. We do, however, allow you to speak your mind in the world where
*that* is a most horrible crime.

Contact details:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

What do you think?

              - Volodya

- --
http://freedom.libsyn.com/       Echo of Freedom, Radical Podcast
http://eng.anarchopedia.org/     Anarchopedia, A Free Knowledge Portal
http://www.freedomporn.org/      Freedom Porn, anarchist and activist smut

 "None of us are free until all of us are free."    ~ Mihail Bakunin