[LAF] [allgendergroup] Transgender porn actor speaks

Joy Wood joy_helbin at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 28 23:51:28 UTC 2009

Volodya

Very interesting link you sent to Kristofski.  Haven't looked at vegporn itself because it asks we not view in public and i'm in an internet cafe

http://vegporn.com/

i really wish I hadn't looked at the comments put on Kristosfski's webpage.  I guessed hairyballs was just a troll and didn't bother to read anything under that tag but the night-poster seemed ok (although since the night-poster has been deleted i am not certain) but the drago "thank you" was very upsetting.  I hope Kristofski never read it.  Sometimes I feel sorry for people who make hateful comments like drago but then i get really angry.  i feel so confused.  i have to feel sorry for them because they must be unhappy or insecure to attack someone else like that but at the same time i'm livid at their behaviour.  Kristofski has a music entry on myspace apparently, but i'm not on myspace - anyone seen Kristofski's myspace page?

Joy