[LAF] Important Message - Anarchist Magazine

steve ash steveash_2001 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jun 29 10:16:24 UTC 2009

If no one has any problems or issues with this, I want to launch the magazine Radical Voice, A Journal of Anarchist Perspectives, and link it to the LAF, this will mean it will reprint LAF transcripts with permissions and any profits will go to the LAF (though they probably won't be great). The magazine will also publish other new articles and re-print copyright free historical anarchist texts. It will have no editorial but I might be a regular contributor. It will define anarchism in a very general way and follow a similar line to the LAF. It will be 'irregular' in that it will
be published whenever time and effort allows, at least once or twice a year, perhaps more. I think it would be best to publish via LULU as hardcopy and ebook version, at cost price plus a small extra for LAF (the ebook will just cost the extra price on a fund raising basis). Any thoughts?

Steve