[LAF] Татьяна Николаевна Ланшина

VolodyA! V Anarhist EchoOfFreedom at riseup.net
Sun Dec 4 19:40:08 UTC 2016

I have gotten myself a hobby to research my genealogical tree, but in the
process i've gotten interested in recording cases of Anarchists who came under
the political repression in USSR. Such cases enter my field of vision every so
often, and i thought that somebody else might be interested in that.

So the first life chronology is of Tatyana Lanshina and her family.

She was born in 1899 in Lodz, Poland to a father Nikolay Nikolayevich Lanshin
who was of noble heritage and came from Yekaterinoslav in the Russian empire, i
couldn't reconstruct who Tatyana's mother was.

They seemed to have immigrated to Crimea at some point, because in 1927 Nikolay
Lanshin gets arrested in Simferopol for counter-revolutionary activities,
although it's not clear what sort of activities they were. The profile of the
father doesn't really look like an anarchist at all (for example it is known
that he has worked as the assistant to the prosecutor while still in Poland).

The life of Tatyana has many more arrests. At the end of 1929 she gets arrested
(possibly in Moscow) for being a part of an "anarchist underground club" and
receives a 3 year sentence, but in 1931 she gets deported to Kazakhstan for 3
years (most likely due to some sort of resentencing, which were a common
occurrence in those days).

Most likely upon the end of the deportation she moves right back to Crimea,
because her next arrest is in Simferopol in November of 1934 and sentencing in
1935 to 3 years of labour camps. The accusation levied against her was that she
was again a member of an anarchist group.

There's a record of another arrest and sentencing that took place in 1936, most
likely within the camp itself, but no information about what it was for.

While she was in the camp in Minusinsk she was again arrested on 29th of
September 1937 (although i do not know on what charges), sentenced on 11th of
April '38 and executed on the 4th of the next month still in Minusinsk.

51 years later there she was pardoned post-mortem by the Crimean Oblast Court
and by the Prosecution office of Krasnoyarskiy Kray.

I know that her husband Sergey Sergeevich Tuzhilkin, who was 10 years younger
than her was also arrested at least once in 1929 as an anarchist, his sentence
at the time was deportation to the "Middle Asia", that could have been Kazakhstan.

People mentioned:
https://www.geni.com/people/Татьяна-Ланшина/6000000042919477696
https://www.geni.com/people/Николай-Ланшин/6000000042919982557
https://www.geni.com/people/Сергей-Тужилкин/6000000042924463570