[matilda] Using the WIKI

dan at aktivix.org dan at aktivix.org
Wed Aug 10 13:15:35 BST 2005

It's not complicated - it's just quicker if someone runs through it.  Although
it may not be!

Its (luckily) impossible to permanently wipe stuff. WIKI page history is always
kept.  We've had problems with certain people maliciously wiping entire WIKI
pages before - you can get them straight back.

Sorry, yeah - forgot about J & B!  Oops.

Dan

The Main Page of the WIKI