[matilda] keys and maggots

R&A robin_amparo at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Aug 16 14:07:14 BST 2005

> if you are outside wanting to get in how a signing-out book inside
> the building can help you then? Am I just been very stupid?

Not at all. Guess you'd be in prior agreement with persons inside, so
that you are certain that someone from your collective will be there to
open door for you. The purpose of the keybook would be to keep track of
each keyholder or
keyholding person, not implying each key has to be placed back whenever
that person is leaving the building. eg if you have the key for the time
being, you keep it with you all time, even at your home and you are
liable for what happens to that key, including writing down your
details: your name, contact, date when the key was handed to you by the
  LTT, and so
on. I don't know what an electronic key-pad system would do, what would
the advantages be?