[matilda] friends of the art kollective

Jase spodulike at freeuk.com
Wed Aug 17 20:02:45 BST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Amparo P Gutierrez"
> Very cool. Well i was meaning (for the benefit of the project)
> the architectonic drawings of the building, particularly for the 3 rooms
> involved in the current project: (read project on Wiki/Matilda/Art05).

Should be able to get summat (fire insurance plans!) but not sure about the
architectural drawings as there are not many of them about (unless the owner
has some and wants to hand over...)
If I get any I'll scan in and pop on the history page:
http://wiki.sheffieldsocialforum.org.uk/Matildatory

I'll give a e-shout when and if. Will be putting a few historical maps on and
maybe getting some more details in...

Jason

> If we could go on making arrangements on the drawings (copies) and
> publishing them on wiki, anyone could see what this particular fringe
> event would entail.
>
> About maps, related to history and background of the building, very cool
> thank you for your contribution:-)
>
> Project could also benefit from just simple location maps to put on wiki
> showing planned project development across the City (streets and
> buildings involved in Art05)...

p.s. Ben did a nice simple map for peace in the park but I'll say that quietly
cos it's not polite to drop ppl into jobs:)