[matilda] friends of the art kollective

Benjamin Major complexitybenjamin at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 17 21:01:20 BST 2005

>Should be able to get summat (fire insurance plans!) but not sure about the
>architectural drawings as there are not many of them about (unless the
>owner
>has some and wants to hand over...)
>If I get any I'll scan in and pop on the history page:

Doesn't the tenant not have some architectural drawings of the place? And
also, some documentation about the history of the building? Thanks for the
Matilda history page if that was you who complied it, Jase. I would find
this very interesting myself- I do appreciate getting a feel for the place
and history of anything I'm involved in. Do you have photos and documents
also?

> > Project could also benefit from just simple location maps to put on wiki
> > showing planned project development across the City (streets and
> > buildings involved in Art05)...
> >

>>p.s. Ben did a nice simple map for peace in the park but I'll say that
>>quietly
>>cos it's not polite to drop ppl into jobs:)

I have had the notion of contriuting a map for Matilda for a little while
now. It would be cool to do one in conjunction with this project. I'll see
how time goes... I'm away this weekend, and I'm also wanting to do some
design for the No Borders group. But as usual, if I do get round to it, next
week if not this, then I'll post it striaght up on the wiki.

Are you going to make it to a meeting soon Jase?, would be great to see you
there.

Ben.