[matilda] spoken word

zoe lambert zoelambert at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 08:31:25 BST 2005

Hi Matilda,
 I organise and host a spoken word night in Manchester called Verberate. I
sent out an email an Adriana put me in touch with you. I would like to
organise a night for refugees and asylum seekers who are poets, performers
or writers. Or at least invite some poets to perform at one of the monthly
nights.
 I have a great venue. A bar called Trof cafe. It's free and has an upstairs
room with a good atmosphere.
 Adrian said you are organising something similar in Sheffield.
 hope to hear from you,
Zoe Lambert
I'm also involved with NCADC and No Borders in Manchester.