[matilda] spoken word

R&A robin_amparo at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Aug 31 15:55:26 BST 2005

Dear Zoe,

here in Matilda we're setting up a group of poets-translators-readers in
languages other than English. Iraqi poets are welcome to share their
works and favourite poets with a wider audience, by doing bilingual
versions and performances, following translation into English. This, as
a way to promote equality, diversity and dialogue between civilizations
and inside small communities.
We offer part of this space, Sheffield Works building, once a week for
such purposes. Free but donations welcome to pay for the
poets/readers/performers' costs.

Please visit our Wiki for any suggestions and resource pool.

http://wiki.sheffieldsocialforum.org.uk/Texts

Amparo