[matilda] Re: monday meeting

Becky noborders123 at onetel.com
Thu Dec 1 14:52:16 GMT 2005

I gather from the list that there was no monday meeting which seems a shame
in view of all the stuff that need sorting and that we never have time to
sort.
But these things happen.
However if they happen too often then projects can fold - which would be
more than a shame
So lets nip it in the bud and have a meeting on monday 7.45 prompt.
I'm happy to facilitate - though I can't get there till 7.30 to draw up the
agenda.
But i'll start with the agenda as it exists on the wiki at 5pm
so if you want something on the agenda then please get it up there before 5
on monday.
If someone else already thought they were facilitating or wants to instead
just let me know
And please come to the meeting if you can
thanks
Becky