[matilda] Re: Rumsfeld declares US pull-out

mark cohen mark_a_cohen at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 1 20:42:59 GMT 2005

Steve
I think you are right the US will only withdraw when the oil runs out or is
secured for them by other means. In the list I gave the only instance of a
real withdrawl was Vietnam and even then they only went because they let the
media report it how it was so the folks back home no longert supported
intervention. This is a mistake they are trying to rectify in Iraq and is
probably their only real weak point. The list I gave shows what the US will
do when they leave as they have done so many times before they will leave in
place some vicious bastard to do the job for them. This is the way of all
empires until they fall.

Later,