[matilda] o lazy lasses

Amparo P Gutierrez amparo2yo at telefonica.net
Fri Dec 2 18:56:25 GMT 2005

>  To hire someone to do it is pure laziness.

No, or not only laziness, or not laziness for the most part.

As someone else remarked on the past meeting, (not this Monday) hiring
someone from the local community to paid them much higher wages than
usual or standard fees, could make closer bonds with our neighbours. Or
we could be helping some Matilda person who is really in need.

But this was refused by consensus and it's agreed that the cleaning will
be done by ourselves. no bad feelings for this, really, forget about
bums or buns.

Amparo