[matilda] Has anyone seen the real enemy recently?

annie angst angstziety at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Dec 3 13:01:50 GMT 2005

Only part way through the 3rd day of december and already more than thirty emails on this list.

 At least a dozen a day (more than most can be arsed with), less than half are practical stuff running of rthe space, one or two extraneous and the rest: "verbal passion".

 only htree days into this month and december's following the same pattern as previous month on Matilda List... like airing your week's laundry in global space, if aliens are tapping into this, then surely they'd come down and deal with us one way or another. But uckily, aliens (probably) don't exist, or not that well ever know about, so if we can just get on with each other in good practice for the new year seeing as we're all small humans (cos fighting each other just ain't clever)...

 And to answer my own question.. (the Real Enemy?)... the Zapatistas may be standing up against the system but even they don't have a real enemy (at least not human enemy), instead, their goal is for the government come over to their way of thinking and start working for a more common aim.

 Superceding capitalism.

 Or am i over-simplyfying things?