[matilda] Re: conflict, resolution (continuation)

cuthbert at riseup.net cuthbert at riseup.net
Sat Dec 3 17:27:24 GMT 2005

amp, could you please stop misrepresenting me over email to others.

"Cuth asks
> for private security to be hired on parties"

I am actually not in favour of private security at parties.

Also i have repeatedly begged for forgiveness for the damage that i did to
someone elses property a few weeks ago, I offered to pay compensation,
this was not accepted and i do not expect to be made to feel eternally
guilty for this.  I also do not expect to be treated as a second class
individual because of it.

I hope this is the last of the matter as i do not want to be blamed for
every crime committed from kronstad to iraq.

cuthbert