[matilda] Re: conflict, resolution (continuation)

Anthony Mullen ant_mullen at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 3 15:35:34 GMT 2005

Dear all,
        I am not prepared to currently join in
discussions on this list.  I think that, at the
moment, this list does more harm than good.

I will, however, respond to inaccuracies written about
myself.

I am not a member of the Anarchist Federation.  (nor
have I ever been nor even considered joining).

The posting I sent to the list did not trigger a
series of moderations.  It was conceived, written and
posted after the moderations (hence the thanks to C
for his action).

I would ask that people's names not be used on the
list.  (How many times has this already been asked).

love & rage
Rocky

--- Amparo P Gutierrez <amparo2yo at telefonica.net>