[matilda] Re: conflict, resolution (continuation)

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Sat Dec 3 11:41:59 GMT 2005

chris wrote

It goes back a lot longer than that, many of us have been
doing political stuff in Sheffield for a long time...
none of this is new... I could go on, at great length so
could many others... I would rather not...

my point my history reputation gose befor myself have we not all one?  so
my actions have, in the past, been far more crass than the average however
we need to ask is not where the person is at now not where there was.

chris with respect i have been open about this knowing you would pull
stuff from the past i feel strongly you have acted out of knowledge from
the past and this is to some lesser or greater extent is where the problem
lies within matilda

we need to keep of list this conversation and the events of last night if
people are reading this thinking?

chris again you say you would rather not however you are doing the very
oppersite to what you say in moderating myself

mozaz