[matilda] Violence on saturday night

atw againstthewar at totalserve.co.uk
Sat Dec 3 19:48:55 GMT 2005

Reka> I have read what Mozaz has written about the violence that
Reka> erupted last night.

I haven't. It wasn't posted to this list so why reply here?

Reka> It is not an accurate account.

Of course it isn't. Nothing he says is accurate. We all know that.

Reka> He did not witness what happened.

Well no surprise there.

gavin> Can I suggest that if people feel the need to respond further to
gavin> this, they write their reflections down for themselves to help them
gavin> organise their thoughts, and then bring their ideas along to
gavin> Monday's meeting.

Can I suggest that people don't bring their personal problems to
Monday's meetings. They are best left at home and resolved elsewhere.

Monday meetings should be about Matilda. They're not for playing
courtroom soap opera games.

cheers,

steve