[matilda] Very urgent need for heating at matilda: a suggestion

dan thomas audiotino at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Dec 4 01:08:48 GMT 2005

On Thursday, it was very cold at Matilda and one could
not dry off after getting soaked. Many older people
and people with certain disabilities are thinking
about coming to matilda, however in all conscience I
don't think I could invite them while the current
heating situation prevails. Personally, i dont think i
can still attend, while it is freezing and I have had
many more colds than usual asa consequence. .

a little remedy/suggestion,
could someone make an executive decision! and buy some
decent heaters, In Woolies they have two oil fired
radiators, the warmest and most economical reduced
from 60..00 to 300 each, they would be great but they
may sell out as they are sale items., please act