[matilda] TONIGHT 7.30 - First Sharrow Lantern meeting

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Tue Dec 6 09:41:12 GMT 2005

Allo

Just a reminder... 7.30, at the Sharrow Community Hall on John St (the
Road by the side of the Bramall Lane Football ground.  Gimme a call on
07968 997861 if you need directions...)

Cheers,

Dan
---

Subject:     Sharrow Lantern Carnival
From:     rose hodgson <write_to_rosie at yahoo.com>

Hello folks

As some of you will already know, Sharrow Lantern Carnival 2006 is going
to light up our streets once more on April 2nd 2006. Hurray!

We need to get a good bunch of folk together to help to organise it.
'Help' can come in many forms, from helping at a workshop to designing
flyers to making tea to providing resources...

We are having the first planning meeting on Tuesday December 6th (next
tuesday) at 7.30 at the Sharrow Community Hall on John St. (Get in touch
for directions if you don't know where it is.) I'm looking forward to
getting some people together to throw ideas around and see what we can
come up with to delight Sharrow with this time around!

If you fancy being involved in any way, then come along! If you can't
make it, then send me an email anyway to let me know that you might be
up for getting involved and I'll keep you posted.

Thanks! See you soon...
Rose
P.S. If you would like to be taken off this list, then please let me
know. Ta.