[matilda] Web site update

Chris chris at aktivix.org
Thu Dec 8 16:53:47 GMT 2005

Hi

At the hacklab tonight we plan to do some work on the
site, a redesigned template ready to roll (well it works
with Mozilla / Firefox, IE bugs need fixing...),
screenshot here:

  https://wiki.sheffieldsocialforum.org.uk/Matilda_website

If people think these colours are awful then please
suggest some slternatives ones rather than just moaning
;-) This is a nice page (if you have javascript enabled)
for picking web safe colours:

  http://www.visibone.com/colorlab/big.html

If any of the collectives want a different look for their
part of the site please shout -- special templates can be
done for different sections.

What is needed next is people to work on the content!

As has been said before -- please sign up for an account
and email matilda-webadmin at aktivix.org and request that
you be given editor access and say which part of the site
you want this access for (eg /collectives/cafe/).

Perhaps some people from some collectives will be around
tonight and we can do some hands-on stuff around creating
content?

Getting the gig collective stuff onto the new site would
be a good first step... :-)

Chris

--
Aktivix -- Free Software for a Free World