[matilda] Web site update

atw againstthewar at totalserve.co.uk
Fri Dec 9 11:52:10 GMT 2005

Chris> At the hacklab tonight we plan to do some work on the
Chris> site, a redesigned template ready to roll (well it works
Chris> with Mozilla / Firefox, IE bugs need fixing...),
Chris> screenshot here:

Chris>   https://wiki.sheffieldsocialforum.org.uk/Matilda_website

Chris> If people think these colours are awful then please suggest
Chris> some slternatives ones rather than just moaning ;-)

They're aweful - sorry, I guess it's just personal taste at the end of
the day. I like the pink, black and white of the Ben's splash page
though not sure how they'd go together in blocks.

Is there still a need to limit to web safe colours? Seems like every
computer viewing the site is likely to be able to view in millions of
colours these days.

Would have come over to hacklab last night but had to take a friend
home early who wasn't feeling to good so didn't make it. :*(

steve