[matilda] Placement of PC in CAFE

Alan Dawson aland at burngreave.net
Mon Dec 12 18:03:56 GMT 2005

Hi ..

probably not at the meeting tonight.. but..

Last week hacklabers got the oK to put a PC in the gallery and cafe.

We put one in the gallery and are nearly ready to put one in the cafe.  Where is
the best place for it in the cafe ?  Considering we'll have to run some cable
to it.

If there are opinions on this at tonights meeting it'd be good to hear them.
Thanks

AED
--
"If you make decisions about software -- or anything -- based solely on
short-term cost and benefit, someone with a longer view can easily