[matilda] cook for this Thursday

Amparo P Gutierrez amparo2yo at telefonica.net
Wed Dec 14 19:49:40 GMT 2005

Hi Becky,

I'am trying to contact someone about tomorrow: i understand cooks manage
with what they find available at the kitchen. There about 12.30 and
again about 5.30 pm.

If there are fideos (noodles? made of semolina or semola) i could cook
that soup, otherwise will have to improvise. No eggs, agreed.

But will try and make it tasty 'cos it's your birthday.

cheers

Amp