[matilda] The conflict

atw againstthewar at totalserve.co.uk
Thu Dec 15 15:45:19 GMT 2005

Eric> If your offer of a  an impartial facilitator/mediator is serious then i will
Eric> talk to Reka, see how she feels about it and the mediator can then contact
Eric> me via email.

I don't mind doing this though I'm closer to Joe than Reka so there
maybe someone else who would be more impartial. Having said that I've
not seen either since this incident happened.

I've missed the last few meetings myself but I know there was the
intention to set up a mediators group so someone from there would
probably be ideal.

I guess let me know what Reka thinks.

cheers

steve