[matilda] to be noted for nta event this friday

Helen and Nick slendermeans1 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Dec 19 16:17:38 GMT 2005

i have seen on the list about the event on firday ...
c has said that they intend to use the 3 cellar rooms.
one of those rooms is the tat room and is full of
stuff. the other room which we refer to as the c90
room( also called the rave cave) is the room that is
not in use at the moment due to the low gas pipes and
them being dangerous.

it was agreed not to use that room until this had been
sorted out. the middle room in the cellar area also
has a low pipe and we have only used that room as a
bar essentially meaning that we are always in that
room - it is a controlled environment due to the gas
pipe.

also the pipe in the small gig space needs to have
that metal shelf frame infront of it to protect it.

later NICK