[matilda] to be noted for nta event this friday

cuthbert at riseup.net cuthbert at riseup.net
Mon Dec 19 18:27:44 GMT 2005

Hi

We have our man who is going to help sort out this gas piping coming down
to matilda for the meeting today.  I will let him into matilda later this
week.  So it looks like we might just have it all sorted for the event.

By the way if anyone can find eryl please tell us.  The last we heard he
was gone fishing in townhead.

see ya
cuthbert