[matilda] Facilitation and Consenus Training

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Sat Jul 16 19:47:58 BST 2005

myself and decon dave and idd guess others have done the seeds for change
workshops.. had to regards http://lowtech.org and while i agree we need some
form of self organised but not authoratarian running group ie people who keep
the day to day running of the space going.. i feel we could from monday get
such a group of people toghther and then do the workshop with seeds for change
and those people..

ill phone steve and a get him to join the list and ask him to read the archive..
steve has five kids every weekend so idd guess it migh be hard for him to fit in
seeds for change workshops.. but ill ring him meet up with him sunday night and
take it from there..

i know steve and others are keen to see this space used however thay do not
desire it to become another exclusive club..

i also agree with them and feel some of the meeting should talk about openness
and how we make the space so..

http://rampart.omxtra.net/ is a good place for people to read and understand how
we can make here work plus http://www.veggies.org.uk/sumac/welcome.html along
with the 1 in 12 club bradford..

my feelings are we are going to be here for a long while and it is cool to make
sure we get it right from the start and because we some might call themselevs
anarchist etc dose not mean we are not organised..

here we have a very real chance of make at least some of our dreams happen.. i
have spent much of the day on the roof of matilda doing web stuff and what a
joy to be with her alone..

lets make this happen..

0742