[matilda] Rutland meeting

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Tue Jun 28 22:58:12 BST 2005

Ha ha!  But is it 'just a meeting?'  Stalin came to power by being 'just
a secretary' after all...

Who knows? Perhaps we will be plotting, in secret, to take power.
Perhaps we are, in fact, sith lords, dedicated to the dark side... Mwa
Ha ha...

Dan :)

p.s. what did I say about not writing e-mails when drunk?  I come home
and find that I can never take my own advice....!