[matilda] money

julie w juliewhite75 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 2 11:26:35 GMT 2005

hello,
I don't like getting involved in these arguments, but
i only need a tiny bit more money back, which I have arranged to collect-
therefore i will not be out of pocket and there is some more money about.
I don't want Eric or Reka to have to pay for stuff out of their own pockets.
  I think that MATILDA has enough money to cover the costs (although saying
that I appreciate that other people want money for DIY ventures etc)
I heard the ART 05 opening was great, and we should remember NOTHING BAD HAS
HAPPENED

On a lighter note - is the clothes swap happening tomorrow night?  I reckon
it should be.

Cheers,  Love Julie xx

ps - has anyone got a ferret I can borrow?