[matilda] Art show bollocks

R&A robin_amparo at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Nov 3 16:01:34 GMT 2005

> What seems to be missing is a proper procedure and a bit of clarity.
> This is a result of the way we are doing things and we should realise
> this and cut each other a bit more slack. We are as was said simply
> dozy.

Right right right...  Other matilda's persons should not feel concerned
or worried about this confusion and uncertainty as if they were to
blame. No: it was our fault as an art collective, where each member's
tasks remained unclear, no checks were carried out (if you please read
my message to Cuthbert) on what was going on, basically everything was
left to the curators' responsibility, which has proved a mistake, not in
personal terms i mean but as a general procedure. We can't leave in the
future all workings to curators, excellent as they may be or appear to be.

nice to see ya

amp