Indymedia film fest and Nov 17th screening at Matilda - info needed, was: Re: [matilda] announcements info

Chris chris at aktivix.org
Wed Nov 2 14:20:00 GMT 2005

Hi

On Tue 01-Nov-2005 at 07:37:23PM +0000,
nickwiltsher at warpmail.net wrote:

> just been culling last nights minutes for new stuff.
> could whoever's behind the film night on the 17th and
> the IM doc fest tell me what description they want
> putting on the announcements email - i'll try and get it
> sent tomorrow sometime.

For the docfest you can used this web address and the info
on the page you end up on:

  http://sheffield.indymedia.org.uk/docfest

I'm not sure of the info for the 17th but I have copied
this to imc-sheffield and perhaps someone on this list can
fill in the details...

Chris

--
Aktivix -- Free Software for a Free World