[matilda] Proposal for events

cuthbert at riseup.net cuthbert at riseup.net
Wed Nov 2 15:18:42 GMT 2005

Dan, this is a good suggestion however it doesnt get away from the fact
that the booze that has gone needs paying for.  In my opinion it is unfair
to ask the people who put so much time into making the noboarders and hunt
sab events happen that some of that work will go into paying for someone
elses mistake.  I did not go to the art show and i dont really have a huge
interest in art exhibitions, therefore i feel really upset that alot of
the energy i put into the hunt sab event will go to pay for someone elses
incompetence.  I want that money raised to go to the infrastructure of the
building.

There are a few ways out of this, either some of the people from the art
show can have some sort of event with a well run bar to raise the short
fall or if 0742 is genuine about paying for the booze consumed then maybe
he/she should put his/her money were his/her mouth is.  Lastly, eric if
you saw people taking booze without paying for it then maybe you should
advise those people to pay up - or name and shame them.

--
cuthbert