[matilda] Proposal for events

cuthbert at riseup.net cuthbert at riseup.net
Sat Nov 5 16:04:44 GMT 2005

In my opinion if:
- there are no concrete proposals to safeguard against missappropriation
of booze in the future.
and
- it has not been ok'd by a monday meeting that the loss of booze will be
paid out of the profits of someone elses event (- the central matilda
fund)

it sounds like this issue has been swept under the carpet.

An informal chat at a thursday social without the full information before
us does not count as a decision-making body.

cuthbert