[matilda] Proposal for events

R&A robin_amparo at tiscali.co.uk
Fri Nov 4 22:25:29 GMT 2005

OK all this has been sorted out,

in any case there should be no more "bailing outs" in the future, don't
you agree, just let's learn from these mistakes, matilda may have
benefited from this artshow and from the fact that it became more public
thanks to an artshow and not another kind of event... perhaps this will
help us to create an identity for an *art space collective*...  Future
events will be better planned, let's hope; future curators will ideally
be more receptive and sensitive to matilda's collective and will spare
us this particular pettiness.

 > I didnt know that there had been an art collective planned for today
could
 > you tell me when it is so that i can participate in it?

Well this was kind of sorted out as well.

amp