[matilda] Craft night tonight from 7pm

Lucy xlucyx at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 16:12:30 GMT 2005

Hello lovely crafty boys and girls!
Matilda craft stuff will be happening from 7pm tonight either in the meeting
room or upstairs in the exhibition space depending on how cold it is.
I noticed a lot of interesting items floating around in the free shop so
tonight would be an excellent opportunity to revamp some of your old clothes
or even make some new ones.
 This week I am making pom-poms for my scarf and will show you how to do
this if you don't already know (it only takes 5 mins!)
The craft supplies box (up in the communal art room) is growing by the day
and contains free materials for you to play with. These include knitting
needles and wool, buttons, felt, embroidery thread and hoops, ribbons,
jewelry making items, glue, paint and loads more.
  Hope to see you later
Lucy