[matilda] Indymedia film fest flyers

atw againstthewar at totalserve.co.uk
Sat Nov 5 15:00:13 GMT 2005

PLEASE HELP distribute Indymedia filmfest flyers...

Thanks to the bizarre economic system under which we live it was
cheaper to get 10,000 flyers made up rather than simply 2000 which we
wanted. This means we have something of a surplus and they need
distributing ASAP.

I've left 2 boxes (4000 total) in Matilda, one in the kitchen and one
downstairs so feel free to take loads and distribute them amongst the
local population.

ta

steve

www.sheffield.indymedia.org.uk/docfest