[matilda] Respect on the email list

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Tue Nov 8 14:09:54 GMT 2005

atw wrote
One thing that was discussed last night was this list. One thing
everyone agreed on was that we should be more respectful to each other
on the list after heated debates last week and before.

if this was done on consensus it would mean we all agreed as you say as it
was was not everyone was there so in context not all there so not all
agreed

now we talk of being respectful to each other to say joe morris is talking
bollocks is to descibe what he is talking

also to be respectful would mean i have or hold any respect for the likes
of joe morris well i do not, not as individule neither the politics of the
organisation he repersents, the anarchist fedration and  joe moris are at
compleate odds with the working class and their poverty. respect has to be
a two way road, the anarchist fedration and joe morris have to start to
understand then therfor respect the very issue of the working class, of
wich i have little or no faith of happing haveing seen them in action. so,
to say joe morris is talking bollocks is right in this context because at
the end of the day thats all he is speaking to myself and the working
class

0742