[matilda] People taking on jobs

nickwiltsher at warpmail.net nickwiltsher at warpmail.net
Tue Nov 8 17:47:55 GMT 2005

oops

1) facilitation for next meeting was sorted.
2) cooks are sorted for the next two weeks, there's complications about
the week after that owing to the IM doc fest so that's on hold pending
IM/cafe collective discussions.
3) facilitating work day was not mentioned (any volunteers?), and wasn't
on the agenda.  Did you try to post these things onto the agenda via the
wiki?  Cos they ain't there...

nick

On Tue, 8 Nov 2005 08:46:59 -0800 (PST), "Anthony Mullen"
<ant_mullen at yahoo.com> said:
> Dear all,
>       I posted some stuff on the agenda for last
> nights meeting:  Who is going to; facilitate next
> meeting, co-ordinate next workday, cook on the next
> social date that we need a cook for.
>
> I can't see anything on the minutes about these.  Did
> they get brought up?
>
> cheers
> Rocky

                          love email again