[matilda] Someone needs to open up the building for Thursday's workday (and maybe co-ordinate it)

Anthony Mullen ant_mullen at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 8 22:41:59 GMT 2005

Dear all,
      On Monday I put on the Wiki an agenda item for
the meeting that we needed someone to co-ordinate
Thursday's workday.  This has somehow been bumped onto
the agenda for next Monday.

Can someone open up the building (it was 10am last
week) and try to get a handle on some jobs that need
doing and make sure the tools, materials, etc.
necessary are in place.  I did it last week, but am
away this week.

cheers
Rocky