[matilda] Gosh, how history repeats itself...

dan at aktivix.org dan at aktivix.org
Tue Nov 8 20:13:47 GMT 2005

A couple of proposals:

1. Proposal to moderate 0742: any seconders?  Consistent abuse against one
individual.

He'll accuse us all of being fascist petit bourgeois oppressors kicking his
class the working class - but then, what's new there?

2. An alternative: proposal to moderate the list for everyone, with three or
four responsible moderators.

This would

a. stop the list becoming a tit-for-tat
b. stop ridiculous mail getting through (including, probably, some of mine if
I'm fair!)
c. Slow things down, since moderators can't be expected to get to e-mails too
often...
d. Save the poor sods on this list who rarely comment, but have to wade through
their in-boxes.

Today's been ridiculous: I mean, somewhere in there was a decent argument, but
mostly it's 0742's usual class hatred and bile, quite a lot of pointless
shouting, and me being a sarcastic dick...

Moderation: seconders?

Dan
---